Monday, August 20, 2018

Someone tell me!!

I write this to my nieces and I write this to my neighbor who now finds herself filing a police report  most of all I write this to Gianna!

Women need more sleep because their brains work more says a recent study I read! Well I can tell you why our brains work more! It is because we manage the family and life all at the same time! If you are like me you give in to emotions way too much!! Emotions are not facts or truth, emotions are hormones and desires all bottled up in me! False expectations that I have put on myself and others and the disappointment of not meeting them. I am more like a beautiful valcano, a mountain with lots of green growth on it. On the island of Hawaii they recently had one that gave in to the heat that is in side of it. Something it has had for hundreds of years came out and burned up the town and left black ash everywhere, this hot lava flowing everywhere destroying things that can never be replaced on this beautiful island. Years to come it will be beautiful green mountain again and life will go on! BUT the damage is already done!
For those of us who have not had a healthy relationship with their father sometimes we do not understand that our PAPA God loves us because HE made us!

Here are the things I wish I would have known when I was young.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Love endures with patience andserenity, love is kind and thoughtful, and is not jealous or envious; love does not brag and is not proud orarrogant. It is not rude; it is not self-seeking, it is not provoked [nor overly sensitive and easily angered]; it does not take into account a wrong enduredIt does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth [when right and truth prevail]. Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening].
Galatians 5:22-24 The Message (MSG)
22-23 But what happens when we live God’s way? He brings gifts into our lives, much the same way that fruit appears in an orchard—things like affection for others, exuberance about life, serenity. We develop a willingness to stick with things, a sense of compassion in the heart, and a conviction that a basic holiness permeates things and people. We find ourselves involved in loyal commitments, not needing to force our way in life, able to marshal and direct our energies wisely.
23-24 Legalism is helpless in bringing this about; it only gets in the way. Among those who belong to Christ, everything connected with getting our own way and mindlessly responding to what everyone else calls necessities is killed off for good—crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment